Sorry, this entry is only available in French.
Why this proposal ?
One of the missions of 361° – Contemporary Art Space is to support young talents by guiding them in their artistic approach.
Our Gallery offers them, as springboard towards their future and individual artistic projects, to benefit from :
– the Gallery as showroom located in the heart of Aix-en-Provence, “City of water – City of Arts”, in the central district of the restaurants ;
– contacts with professional artists : the 361° Contemporary Art Space counts around 100 members in various disciplines ;
– the growing network of young talents fostering exchanges, sharing and the creation of common projects ;
– the communication actions and tools implemented by the gallery and that are a contribution to the young talents’ visibility ;
– the possibility to sell the Artwork during the exhibition which thus represents a potential source of revenue (no commission on the sales) ;
What are the conditions to apply ?
– to be aged between 15 and 30 ;
– to present some Artwork in 2D (drawings, paintings, comics, photographies, etchings, urban art, audio-visuals…) and/or 3D (sculptures, installations, 3D animations, film, design,…)
– it is not an obligation to travel to Aix-en-Provence, it depends on the possibilities and availability of each participant : the artwork can be sent to the gallery which will send it back at the end of the exhibition (at the charge of the participant).
– to become a member of the association (25€ for the year 2018) and to contribute to the operating costs of the association (65€).
To apply, please send the following documents by mail to email@example.com :
– 3 pictures of your Artwork ;
– a short text explaining your work / approach to Art ;
– the link to your webpage and/or Facebook (if available) ;
– the subscription form (download it here)